Heck, we don’t even know yet. And time is running out to book flights and hotels. But we’re pretty sure we know where we’re going.
We’ll give you a series of hints that we found really interesting.
- It’s one of the safest places in the world.
- Yet it is also one of the most densely populated.
- It is extremely populated but 3/4ths of it can be considered “rural” with parks, mountains, national parks, coastlines and green areas.
- Because of the population density some apartments are only 150 square feet and can hold whole families (its the worlds most expensive place to buy a home). So, expensive hotels, here we come.
- Thus it has the most skyscrapers in the world. 8,000 buildings have more than 14 stories
- But given its population – it only presented 42 Olympic athletes at the London Summer Olympics and only brought home a bronze medal in cycling.
- It has one of the “busiest and most important” shipping channels in the world – so it says
- It has more Rolls Royces per person than anywhere else in the world.
- It has the highest average IQ in the world (107)
- Feng Shui is such an important factor here that the government reimburses citizens who have to live near construction because it disturbs their feng shui
- The worlds’ most expensive bottle of wine was sold here
- There is 1 restaurant here for every 600 people
- This area consumes 3x more tea than the worlds’ average
- One of the official languages in English
Totally stumped? The name translates to “Fragrant Harbor”
When we have booked the ticket and made it a for sure thing we’ll tell you all for sure.